Permanent Fat Loss Ideas

Permanent weight loss

I know this may sound very annoying, but I lose weight kind of as a pastime. I’ve gotten so good at it, that sometimes I do it just for fun.

Now I want you to know I couldn’t always do this. I failed at permanent weight loss for over 30 plus years. However, now that I know how uncomplicated it is to lose fat permanently- once you understand how- I’m packed full of permanent weight loss success knowledge.

So here’s my can't fail tips for permanent fat loss:

To begin, forget diet and weight loss pills and drugs. These are guaranteed to waste your time and money when it comes to permanent weight loss success. If you need proof, just look at the facts:  Nearly 7 out of 10 Americans are overweight or obese while spending 40 billion dollars every year on fat loss products.

What more proof do you need?

Permanent weight loss is a skill you need to learn. It’s just like learning how to swim. It’s a little awkward at first, but once you go through the trial and error to learn how, weight loss success becomes easy- and you know how to permanently keep weight off for as long as you choose .

Here's the only key to permanent weight loss:

There is only ONE permanent fat loss solution: You have to burn off more calories than you consume. NOTHING ELSE CAN EVER WORK. Anybody that tells you anything different is only out for your money. 

You probably already knew that. Most people know what they have to do. So then why do so many people fail- no matter how many permanent weight loss ideas, techniques, or secrets they hear about? They simply refuse to do what actually works.

That brings us to the the real “secret” to permanent fat loss:

You have to shift your habits from bad ones that are causing you to put on weight over to better habits that cause you to drop it. That's what you must do. However, that’s where nearly everyone drops the ball. They either try fat loss short cuts that can’t work permanently- like diets, pills, patches, etc. Or they do what works, but they give up before their new weight loss habits have time to work permanently.

Permanent fat loss can be made easy, IF we just take the time to learn what works for us when it comes to changing our habits. Remember, nothing else will work. So if you want to lose fat naturally and permanently, you need to learn how to do it the way it works for you. NOT the way it works for the fitness model on TV. I finally lost all the weight I wanted at 50 years old. I’m not an athlete. I never starved myself. You can see my results here. And no, I didn't copy and paste my head on someone eles's body.

Allow me to give you an example. It took me 3 months to give up the habit of drinking soda. But since I was looking for a permanent weight loss solution, I knew those sodas  had to go. So I had to work on that habit. First I stopping keeping soda pop in the house. Then I cut back to smaller amounts when eating out. Then I said only on Saturday and Sunday. Then I quit totally. Now, I can’t stand the taste of soda, it’s too sweet.

Do you see my permanent fat loss “secret?” I had to learn how to change that weight gain habit- drinking too much soda- over to a weight loss habit- drinking water or tea. This is why so many people fail at permeant weight loss. They refuse to change their fat gain habits. But this is what you need to do. A permanent fat loss solution is in your habits, not in shortcuts you buy as pills or herbs.

Remember about 200 million people have already proven there are no short cuts or special secrets to permanent fat loss. Don’t waste your time proving it again.

This ties right into my next permanent weight loss tip:

If a lack of activity is causing you to gain fat, you have to change that old habit over to a new habit that will cause you to lose weight. But don’t try something that’s so hard you'll quit. You can start out walking like I did. It doesn't matter exactly what you do. There are hundreds of ways to successfully lose weight permanently. You just have to stick with what works until you develop your own permanent weight loss solution.

I feel so much better that I wrote an ebook on how anyone can learn how to change their fat gain habits too. Since changing the habits is the key to permanent fat loss, there’s no calorie charts or workouts in my book. You can get free weight loss info anywhere. My weight loss solution is simple: Identify the bad habits, and one at a time, change them to the good habits that I spell out in four steps. It works because it’s a simple and permanent fat loss solution. And simple is always easy. 

I call it getting a new body and new life. The goods news is, this works for anyone. All you need is the desire to begin. Check it out, and get started on your new body and new life today. I promise you that making the effort to change those unhealthy habits will take your life places you never imagined.

Read more weight loss articles here.