Cutting just 100 calories a day from your diet can help you lose 10 pounds fast. This is a really easy way to see results because most people don’t even notice 100 calories. Here are ten ideas for cutting 100 calories from your diet without feeling the pain.
1. Cut one can of soda from your day. Yep, sodas have tons of sugar, which gives them a lot of calories for such a small drink. Remember, a 20 ounce bottle of soda is two servings! So, only drink half that bottle to save 100 calories.
2. Eat only 2/3 of a bagel to subtract 100 calories from your breakfast.
3. Cut off ¼ off your slice of pepperoni pizza to save 100 calories a slice.
4. Throw away eight McDonald's French fries. That’s right, around eight fries has a whopping 100 calories. Imagine how many calories you’d save if you skipped the fries all together…
5. Skip the latte. Even large skinny lattes can have over 100 calories.
6. Decide to chew gum instead of those trendy 100 calorie snack packs.
7. Eat a few less bites. Stop being a part of the clean-your-plate club and start leaving a little behind. A few bites here and there really don’t hurt you and they can add up to calories savings to boost your quick weight loss.
8. Eat only a few bites of dessert.
9. Don’t go back for seconds. One extra helping can be well over 100 calories.
10. Eat a single patty burger instead of a two patty.
The benefits of this approach really add up when you combine it with a good exercise plan, like this No Nonsense Muscle Building review. What does it mean to cut 100 calories out of your diet plan, anyway? Well, 100 calories typically equates to about 10-20 minutes of activity. So if you skip that "snack pack" you've just saved yourself 15 minutes on the tread mill!