Portion and serving control is an important part of losing weight. Once you cut out all of that extra food, you will find your fat loss greatly improved. Here are some tips that you can use to make sure that your meals and snacks are just the right size.
Your plate can be the key to overeating and portion control.
Larger plates allow you to fill up on more food. Using a smaller plate is a great way to keep your portions under control. The smaller plate only allows for smaller portions, so you eat less.
While you are filling that smaller plate, remember to fill it in thirds: one-third vegetable, one-third high fiber bread or pasta, and one-third lean meat product.
If you find yourself snacking throughout the day and into the night, there is help for your serving situations. The key is to avoid temptations. Remember, losing weight fast depends on not overeating and controlling your portions:
· Stay away from vending machines.
· Keep snack foods in cupboards and out of sight.
· Don’t keep a candy dish in your home or office.
· Similarly, don’t keep a bowl of chips around during TV watching.
· Buy a very limited amount of snacks and put them in single serving baggies. Limit yourself to one a day.
· Don’t buy large bags of any kind of snack food. Look for single servings or “fun” sized servings and only eat one.
Just making these few changes can have a dramatic impact on your health, diet, and weight. If you really want to see rapid weight loss results, combine these techniques with a professionally certified exercise plan, like the one in this No Nonsense Muscle Building review. Within just a week or two you'll see your body change. A combination of exercise and diet improvements is the most powerful way to lose weight known to man!