Losing Stomach or Belly Fat At Any Age...

Lose stomach fat

Are you ready to hear the unvarnished truth about getting rid of stomach fat? First, let’s start with the facts: Nearly 7 out of 10 Americans are overweight or obese, while spending forty billion dollars annually on fat loss products.

So, using nothing but the facts, what does that tell you?

Diets are useless when it comes to burning belly fat. As a matter of fact, they actually make it harder to permanently lose weight. I’m not sure why everyone thinks there’s a secret to getting a flat stomach, but there’s no secrets- and there’s no shortcuts.

Here’s the whole story about losing stomach fat. There’s only one thing that works: You have to burn off more calories than you use.

NOTHING ELSE WORKS.

If you want to learn how to do this, keep reading. If you think it’s sounds like too much hassle, stop right here. If there is a “secret” to losing your belly fat, it’s this:

You have to be willing to change the old habits that are making you gain weight, over to better habits that will make you lose it. I know it sounds obvious, but that is where everyone fails. I can’t point any fingers. I failed at losing weight for thirty years. The only thing that truly worked was when I changed my daily habits.

Now I choose my weight right to the pound.

And here’s the best part: I’m fifty years old. I’m not athletic. I have average smarts. I have a very hectic schedule. Right now I’m working about twelve hours a day. I have no special knowledge that you don’t have. In other words, if I can learn how to get a set of six pack abs.

YOU CAN DO IT TOO.

I promise, it’s easier than you think. Again, it’s not in the products. You don’t need to buy anything special to burn off belly fat. After I learned how easy it was, I wrote an e book about it. And no, it’s not a weight loss book. It’s about learning the habits that make you naturally and permanently lose weight.

Remember, that’s the key to burning belly fat, you have to change the habits. That’s why diet and weight loss products don’t work permanently. They can’t teach you how to change your habits- they make it harder to change your habits.

If your skeptical, just look at the facts: 40 billion spent, NO RESULTS.

I lost all the weight I wanted by doing nothing more than changing my habits. You’d be amazed at how many people think it’s impossible for a 50 year old to have a flat belly. I promise, my pictures have not been changed in any way.

I was overweight for 30 years. But all I did was what I’m telling you to do. I changed my weight gain habits over to weight loss habits. I didn’t do anything weird. I didn’t fast or cleanse my colon. I lost all the weight I wanted naturally. If you want to lose weight permanently, you have to do what works in the real world. And what's being sold by the giant weight loss industy does not work- as proven by the FACTS.

I did not buy one weight loss product. I bought all my food at the grocery store. ALL I DID WAS THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS: I ate right and got some exercise. That is all I did. If you want to get rid of stomach fat, that’s all you have to do too.

If you need help changing over your habits, check out my ebook at www.MyNewBodyNewLife.com

Here’s my biggest tip when it come to changing your habits: When your tempted to do something that’s unhealthy, you have to have a thought- or thoughts, in the back of your mind that’s more powerful than that temptation. It does not matter what that thought is. It can be anything from wanting to make your children proud of you to showing that ex you can accomplish something meaningful. All that matters is this: That special thought works for you.

Remember, if a 50 year old average person can get a flat stomach, You can get a new body and life too!