My Sole Eliiptical Trainer Review

Compared to treadmills, elliptical equipment were not so familiar to me. I knew all about treadmills. I tried working out on a treadmill, but it wasn't a great experience for me. Those machines were too loud, there were too sturdy and what bothered me most were my feet that were slapping the moving tread. It jarred my knees and, to be honest, I also had a bit of trouble keeping my balance while running.

I am one of those people that absolutely hate working out. I like the feeling I have after a good exercise, but it is hard for me to get motivated to work out at all. During exercises, I like to be distracted a bit. The fact that I got 15 pounds extra made me want to start exercising. The aerobic videos I've tried were just too much for me. I had a gym membership, but I simply didn't have the time to visit it. My husband suggested purchasing an Elliptical machine. And then we started to look for an elliptical trainer that would be best for our budget.

One of the Sole elliptical machines was our choice. There are more than one feature I love about this machine, but the fact that it is so quiet is the best of them all. I am able to watch my TV show and exercise at the same time because I placed my elliptical trainer in my living room. There is no need to turn on the volume on the TV too loud, because the elliptical is very quiet. Elliptical machine is a super quiet piece of fitness equipment, when compared to treadmill.

One of the other things I enjoy about it is that the foot pads you step on move with you. This means that the footpad will raise together with my foot. You won't slap your feet and moving tread. The elliptical trainer offers a fluid motion since the arm bars are moving along with your body, and this is the best way to keep your balance and get a total body workout.

The treadmill will no longer be my exercising buddy, now the elliptical trainer is what I enjoy most in.