I lost 50 pounds in 2 months - Not easy, but doable...

Talented dieters lose in the end. Why? Read on to learn more.

We all have certain talents. My sister always beats me in air-hockey, my hairdresser is very talented at small-talking and finding the best haircut. The ladies in Hollywood are very talented at chewing lettuce or whatever it is tey are doing to stay thin.

I also have talents but chewing lettuce is unfortunately not one of them. I have always thought of dieting and starvation as two words meaning the same thing. To starve and to torment oneself is necessary and the feeling of hunger is just a receipt that the diet is working.

The hunger and the sweet-tooth makes me snap at the children and hissing at the poor cashier at the grocery store. It is just downright impossible to answer a simple question right. While dieting I'm dog-tired, feels like a hangover after a marathon at the local bar.

Today I understand that this is my body that shouts at me -Come on! Gimme something to eat, I'm turning invisible!

Yoyo dieting is not healthy! A talanted dieter loses lots of weight only to put it back on. It confuses your body and it doesn't know what the .... is going on. Yoyo dieting is never a good thing it makes your skin worse, you feel lousy and in the end...you are right back where you started. Perhaps you even gain some extra pounds and they fight for their right to stay on your body. This is because while going on diets every now and then makes your metabolism go crazy...but not in the way you want, instead it hoards the fat while you are eating normally.

So we want your metabolism going crazy but in the right way.

Put simply, the metabolism rate depends on 2 thing, diet and exercise. The right diet can increase your metabolism and the right kind of exercise will give the diet a turbo-effect.

I feel psychic...I can read your mind...'Exercising sucks!'. I'm sorry to say that exercising is necessary to burn bodyfat.

Great news - If you exercise in the right way it will take about two hours per week! This exercise makes your body keep the lean muscle mass and to get rid of the fat.

Jennifer Olsen was a master of failing at different diets. She understood that there were more to losing weight then just going on a diet. Today she has lost nearly 50 pounds with the calorie-shifting diet and meanwhile she has finished reading 'Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle' and she is implementing what she learned into daily activities.

She made a mini-site that gives examples of diets, complete fast weight loss diets and reviews of books that helped her stop living the unhealthy life and turning around into a more healthy life-style. If you are interested in learning more please visit Lose 50 Pounds In 2 Months!

She is currently updating the mini-site to give you the best diet in combination with the best exercises, proven to burn fat in a way that you didn't think was possible! Best of all, it's completely free!