3 Easy Steps To Boost Metabolism And Burn More Fat

Do you know there are three easy steps that you can implement today that can get you into weight loss mode? If you are looking for some technique to get your fat burning furnace roaring, you are in luck because I am going to share with you 3 steps that you can take so your body can burn more body fat.

There are tips and tricks that we can implement so that we can get more from our workout. This means burn more fat and save more time. All of us are looking for methods to lose weight quickly and get the most of our time. So, by implementing these 3 tips, you can definitely burn more body fat and see the results quite quickly. Without wasting more time, lets dive into it.

Step 1

Do your cardio after your intense weight training. This is by far one of the best method I have seen working for my clients. For those who do not know me, I have been doing personal training for more than 7000 hours since the 2004 and I find that my clients that follow my instructions and do their cardio after their weight training lose the most fat!

The reason behind this is because we are glucose depleted after an intense weight training session. Hence when you hit the cardio, your body will start using body fat straight away. If you do cardio before you weight training, you will waste time spending 10 to 15 minutes burning the sugar in your body and then only the body fat. Then when you do weight training, you will not have the power and strength to complete an intense weight training session.

During weight training, you only use sugar. So, it is more effective to do weight training first, burn of the sugar and then hit the cardio machine for maximum fat loss. If you are not use to do your cardio after weight training, you will feel that your body is heavy and find it really tough. Do it slowly. Do your cardio workout at the intensity of 70 % of your max heart rate the after 5 to 7 minutes; you feel that you can go on forever!

Step 2

Now this is a bit of a controversial issue. Some pros do not like this method and some do. I personally experienced great results from it. It is called low card dieting. Yeah, you have heard of it like a thousand times. I am not a dietitian, but for my modeling days, I use to go low carb for 5 days and then eat normal on Saturday and Sunday.

This is not Atkins diet. I do not eat lots of fats. I eat lots of vegetables; eat lots of fish, egg whites and chicken. I also drink lots of soup because I found out that soup could really satisfy my appetite. The bulk of the meals come from vegetables because it is healthy and keeps your stomach full. You will feel a bit tired during your weight training but that is normal. You are not there to do the World's Strongest Man event.

The key to maintain on this diet is that you have to eat 5 to 6 meals a day. Always plan ahead. I cannot emphasize enough. You need to plan what time you eat and what you will eat. This will help you cope up with all the hunger pangs. If you fail to plan you plan to fail.

Step 3

This tips is actually very easy. It won't need you to put in more time into you workout or change your lifestyle. If you have been doing cardio religiously 3 to 5 times a week, why not supercharge your fat loss by using a heart rate monitor. By using a heart rate monitor, you can laser target you fat burning zone. With the heart rate monitor you would also know whether you are really tired or pure lazy. I workout too, I know. In some days, I feel really tired and do not have the stamina to run but when I checked my heart rate, it is just fine. So, I know I am just cheating myself if I stop.

There you have it. Three tips for you to get into weight loss mode that you can implement today. The biggest killer I think is procrastinating. Get started today and look great faster.

Tony Leong reveals his 5 secrets to losing weight in his Weight Loss system. He is giving it away for free for a limited time only. Go to http://www.tonyleongweightloss.com/topweightlosssecrets to download it now. Click here to get your free stuff