An Unbiased Fat Loss 4 Idiots Opinion - About The Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet

The Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet has been around since 2004 and is very popular. Although the name is probably intended to convince the potential customer that this diet is so easy that an idiot could do it, I was a little put off by this name and started to wonder if this diet really works. I wanted to find out if this diet is the real deal or not, so I started to do some internet market research. When I started my research, I had a hard time to find an unbiased Fat Loss 4 Idiots opinion - although there are thousands of affiliate reviews raving about the product.

I skimmed to every website with comments, feedback and reviews about the Fat Loss 4 Idiots, which took me hours and hours. I was looking out for Fat Loss 4 Idiots complaints of course. There weren't any real complaints. The main complaints were the fruit and veggie day included in every diet cycle, the other complaint was that you have to consume 8 glasses of water per day. One complaint that did not concern myself but maybe it is important for you, is that it is not made for diabetics. Diabetics should stay away from Fat Loss 4 Idiots.

The main consumer consensus is that Fat Loss 4 idiots works. The good thing is, that you get to eat the foods that are to your liking - so if you don't have a problem to stay with a strict dieting meal plan, you will be losing weight with Fat Loss 4 Idiots. Nearly everyone complaining not being able to lose weight did not stick to it. Probably the same people that try every diet and never lose any weight.

My personal consumer reports review of the Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet has been very positive overall, I hope the time I invested in this research will pay itself off by losing me some weight. Every 11 day dieting period the diet generator gives you a meal plan, which is ideal for my busy schedule. There is no need to spend hours for the preparation of the diet and meal plans, let alone no calorie counting. The meals are very basic though, if you are not comfortable to just eat one type of food in one meal, you should probably not go on this diet.

I revised my opinion on the Fat Loss 4 Idiots. The Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet is so easy to do, it is really an idiot proof diet - although I still don't like the name. If you have a busy schedule and are not really interested in researching all the facts about the right and healthy nutrition and then making your own diet meal plan as it is the case for me, you might want to give it a try. In the unlikely case that I am not satisfied with the diet I will take on their 60 day 100% money back guarantee for sure.