No diet weight loss plan

Why you don't need to buy a weight loss plan

There are two kinds of people who are really going to dislike this article:

1: Those that sell weight loss or diet products.

2: Those that expect to keep doing what they’ve been doing and expect a different result.

I wish there was a more PC way to say this, but it time to get real. You can only lose weight ONE way: You have to burn off more calories than you consume. NOTHING else can work.

You don’t need to buy a weight loss plan to permanenty lose weight. Free weight loss info is everywhere. Weight loss products are NOT- and never will be- a permanent weight loss solution.

Need some proof?

Then look at facts: Nearly 2 out of 3 Americans are overweight or obese. While spending forty billion dollars annually on weight loss plans, centers, and products.

Do you see ANY real or effective weight loss plans from the giant diet and weight loss industry? I sure don’t. I see billions of dollars sent down the tubes on what are marketed as real weight loss solutions- that don’t do jack.

Healthy and natural weight loss solutions are not in what you buy, there are in what you do.

The ultimate weight loss plan is free.

The best permanent weight loss plan is ALL in your habits.

You have to be willing to change your habits from the unhealthy ones that are causing you to gain weight over to new habits that cause you to lose it. That's all there really is to a safe and permanent weight loss plan. However, that’s where almost everyone fails. They either try fat loss short cuts that can’t work permanently- like diets, pills, patches, etc. Or they do what works, but they give up before their new weight loss habits have time to work permanently.

You can buy the most expensive weight loss plan, health club membership, or workout equipment on the planet. It won’t do you a bit of good until you’re ready to have a showdown with your weight gain habits. 

Let me to give you one example. I was looking for a no diet weight loss plan. I don’t have to willpower to go hungry or eat bland food.  However, I drank a lot of soda. Soda has a lot of calories. It took me 3 months to give up the habit of drinking Pepsi. Since I really wanted to lose weight, I knew those sodas had to go. So I had to work on fixing that habit. First, I stopping keeping Pepsi in the house. Then I cut back to smaller amounts when dining out. Then I said only on a few days a week. Then I went cold turkey. Now, I can’t stand the taste of cola, it’s too sweet.

Do you see my permanent weight loss plan? I had to learn how to change that weight gain habit- drinking too much soda- over to a weight loss habit- drinking water or iced tea. This is why so many people fail at natural and safe weight loss. They refuse to change their habits.

But this is what you HAVE to do. A permanent weight loss plan is totally in your habits, not in shortcuts you buy as pills or herbs.

200 million people have already proven there are no short cuts to safe weight  loss.

Don’t waste your time and money- proving it again.

Your habits will not change by themselves. You have to take action and MAKE them change.